Published in 2017
The second volume of Important World Artists features 72 uniquely gifted artists from all over the world, and presents works in all the media of the visual fine arts that can be presented on a printed page: painting, drawing, collage, sculpture, 2-and 3-dimensional mixed media, photography, digital art, prints and lithography. For each artist, we tried to create an individual presentation, however brief, that will provide an insight into their practice, career and unique character. At the same time, we kept in mind the overall goal of creating a beautiful anthology of art, presenting the widest possible range of contemporary practices, thus creating a reference of high quality contemporary art from all over the world, for collectors, galleries, art consultants, interior designers, architects and other professionals concerned with fine art. Also our books together constitute a syllabus which can be used for educational purposes, for the study of contemporary fine art, and in fact they are increasingly being used by educational institutions in many parts of the world.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 128 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 72 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Emi Haze
- On the back cover: Mariana Peirano