INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MASTERS V. 11
Published in 2016
We are very pleased to introduce Volume 11 of International Contemporary Masters which includes artwork by one hundred artists, brought together on the pages of this book, from major capitals to tiny islands in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, to provide a truly diverse retrospective of modern art as it is practiced by notable established and emerging creators around the world.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 170 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 100 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Federico Pisciotta
- On the back cover: Bernhard Witsch
- Frontispiece: Nicholas H. Teetelli