CURRENT MASTERS V. 3
Published in 2017
In this volume we have selected 46 artists whose art we believe is interesting and representative as to what happens in art today. Current Masters has the same distribution, primarily to collectors and art professionals, and it is a valuable resource for all art lovers. Like all our other books, it will be available both in print and also online. The book series ‘Current Masters’ serves as a visual montage of influential fine art in today’s world, as it exists across the globe. Art is not bound by one medium or movement and is pursued regardless of power or profit. In this spirit, this book is inclusive of both classic and contemporary art forms, united for the unique purpose of reflecting this moment in art.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 100 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 46 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Nicholas H. Teetelli
- On the back cover: Zohar Wallach
- Frontispiece: Nicholas H. Teetelli