Important World Artists V. 5
Published in 2022
Looking over the draft of Important World Artists Volume 5, we were blown away by the quality of the book. This may be due in some part to the graphic design, but of course it is first and foremost the result of the diverse and unique talents of the artists
The Important World Artists series was intended to present the work of noteworthy contemporary artists at the peak of their career. With this book especially, we think we have achieved this. Volume 5 of the series presents 94 artists who work in almost all of the media of the plastic fine arts - painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, installations, photography, digital art and more. And as usual in our books, almost every region of the world is represented.
We believe that this volume, as our previous ones, will constitute an invaluable sourcebook for curators, art consultants, gallery directors, interior designers, other art professionals, and also educators and students, as well as for art lovers everywhere.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 214 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 76 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Martin De Saint Muerell
- On the back cover: Robert Ram