Both the subject matter and the reach of our books extend all over the world. It has been our contention from the very beginning that great art is not only being created in centers of the art world such as New York and London but in every continent and country, in remote villages as well as huge urban centers. It is a point of pride with us that we are helping artists whose work might otherwise remain unknown to broadcast it far and wide. International Contemporary Masters Volume 12 is not an exception to the rule. This book presents 53 artists from 27 countries, with creation in almost every medium of the visual fine arts that can be presented on a printed page. We believe the vibrancy of their creations speaks for itself.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 106 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 100 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Anne Swan Moore
- On the back cover: Anne Swan Moore