CURRENT MASTERS V. 4
Published in 2019
It is a great pleasure to introduce the fourth volume in the series Current Masters.
We originally conceived this title as an addition to our long-running series “International Contemporary Masters,” which would present younger master artists and new, fresh work by established contemporary artists. The series has taken on a life of its own, and is now in its fourth year, having won critical acclaim and an enthusiastic readership. Whenever we distribute this title at art fairs, our supply is invariably exhausted.
This volume presents the work of some 50 notable artists, as usual from nearly every corner of the world, and creating in nearly every medium and every genre of the plastic fine arts. As usual, our policy is to have a minimum of comment, and let the works speak for themselves.
We hope that the reader, or rather the viewer, will derive as much pleasure from perusing this collection as we did in compiling it.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 100 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 46 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Gary Aagaard https://aagaardart.com
- On the back cover: Elisabeth Ladwig www.elisabethonearth.com