CURRENT MASTERS V. 5
Published in 2020
This is the fifth volume in the series Current Masters.
We originally conceived this title as an addition to our long-running series “International Contemporary Masters”, which would present younger master artists and new, fresh work by established contemporary artists.
The book comes out at a difficult time, as the whole world is being swept by the coronavirus epidemic. But in spite of all the fear, suffering and death, art continues to bloom, often under the most unlikely circumstances.
In the volume, among many other works, we feature the three winners of the contest organized by our online gallery Artavita, with the theme “In the time of the Coronavirus”, which had a huge participation. The book features very notable works by 75 other extremely talented artists from all over the world, in almost every medium of the plastic fine arts.
At a time, when visiting art shows has become problematic, the role of a book like this in showcasing worthy new art has become ever more important.
We hope that the reader, or rather the viewer, will derive as much pleasure from perusing this collection as we did in compiling it.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 100 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 75 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: Diego Jacobson https://diegojacobson.com
- On the back cover: Lela Migirov