CURRENT MASTERS V. 2
Published in 2016
Perhaps it can be said that the only rule left remaining in the world of art is that there are no rules. Truly, there are no schools left, nor centers of arbitration, no guiding trends, just an invigorating anarchy. For this reason, we have only two very simple criteria in our selection for this book: rstly, there must be some kind of unique vision or idea from the artist, and secondly, the artist must show mastery of the medium she or he is working in. Beyond that, anything goes. We deliberately refrain from any kind of commentary, beyond that of the artist who created the work. We believe that it is best for there to be a direct communion between the work itself and the viewer, without any kind of intervention or mediation by third parties.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 164 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- over 140 notable artists from over 30 countries
- On the front and back cover: D.O.M. (Dominika Zurawska)