Important World Artists V. 4
Published in 2020
This is the fourth volume of our series Important World Artists, following the positive acclaim that the first three volumes met.
This volume presents the work of 70 outstanding artists, each of whom is at the height of their creative power. Almost all media are represented here – painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, installations, photography, digital art and more. And as usual in our books, almost every region of the world is represented.
We believe that this volume, as our previous ones, will constitute an invaluable sourcebook for curators, art consultants, gallery directors, interior designers, other art professionals, and also educators and students, as well as for art lovers everywhere.
Like our previous books, this publication also should constitute a bright addition to the mosaic-chronical of contemporary art world wide, which we are creating and expanding with each successive volume of our books.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 146 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side,
- smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- Features 76 artists from around the world
- On the front cover: John O'Rourke
- On the back cover: Roland Reinert