INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MASTERS v. 4
Published in 2011
The juxtaposition of subject and object, creator and creation, gives rise to an interesting question: how far can the evaluation of an artwork go without the entry into the equation of the person of the artist? Clearly, a work of art, especially when viewed directly in situ, stands alone and on its own merit, and we need to know nothing about the artist to appreciate it.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 365 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″
- Binding: Case Bound 13″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- # ISBN: 978-0-9802079-3-4