INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MASTERS V. 10
Published in 2015
We believe that our vision of publishing an annual chronicle of the visual ne arts from all over the world is being vindicated, and the mosaic we are creating is growing ever richer as time goes on. Our approach is an eclectic one; we are not aligned with any particular school or doctrine. On the contrary, we make a conscious effort to feature the broadest possible range of media, genres and styles. Our criteria are simply creative vision, originality and technical excellence in whatever medium each artist chooses to utilize.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 270 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- On the front cover: Ryota Matsumoto
- On the back cover: Wendy Layne