INTERNATIONAL MASTERS of PHOTOGRAPHY v. 3
Published in 2015
Photography has long changed the defnition of art and what the camera as a medium brings to focus is not only the maker’s technical know-how but also their unique way of seeing, framing and capturing remarkable moments in time. A great photograph can be captured in just seconds, even accidentally or it can take months or years of meticulous preparation and determination for the perfect timing to come together for that perfect click.
- Hard cover – Gloss Dust Cover
- 178 pages Gloss paper 128 mgs
- Hardcover size: 10″ x 13″ inches or 25×33 cm.
- Binding: Case Bound 15″ side, smyth sewn, square back, reinforced binding
- On the front cover: Graham Clark
- On the back cover: Roni Fees